All organisations are obliged to dispose of confidential and personal data securely or face a £500K fine
Why use a secure confidential waste partner
The threat of a hefty fine is worrying but it is not the only threat arising from poorly managed confidential waste destruction:
- Corporate identity theft is on the increase with fraudsters assuming business identities in the same way they previously did with individuals. Dunn & Bradstreet believe this now accounts for 15% of business losses in the US.
- The bad PR and damaged reputation resulting from the failure to secure personal data can be significant and very difficult to recover from.
- There are huge commercial risks associated with confidential information about your business falling into the wrong hands.
The downsides of ineffective destruction of confidential waste are significant yet easy to avoid.
A regular shredding service with collections scheduled to meet your requirements. The sack-and-Shred Contract service offers:
- Regular, scheduled collection at an agreed time and day
- Certificated destruction
- Highly trained and security vetted staff
Sack-and Shred - Contract is your stress free and cost-effective solution to confidential document destruction.
If you are looking for secure confidential waste destruction then IPS is your ideal partner. Contact us now.